Zwingli United Church of Christ, located in Souderton PA, reached out to us to provide a new sound system design which would enhance the sound in their sanctuary and address several issues. The existing sound system, while not very old, did not provide even coverage and the intelligibility was moderate to poor.
(2) Community ENTASYS-FR double stacked columns (main)
(2) Community ENTASYS220 (side delays)
(2) Danley NANOs (chancel fill)
(2) Community VLF208LV subwoofers
(2) QSC CXD-Q-series amplifiers
(1) QSC Core 110 digital signal processor
The new sound system provides even coverage and significantly reduced reflections which have greatly enhanced the intelligibility and the new control interface is easier to use.
Learn more about our sound systems.
Check out our other Houses of Worship projects.