Winslow High School Gym Audio System
The gym audio system for Winslow High School had to provide coverage for the entire gym, including the floor and bleachers on both sides. The gym can hold the entire school, and host games, pep rallies, and the middle school graduation so the system had to provide high-level, even and intelligible sound.
The existing system consisted of two hanging loudspeakers which did not work well, and could not be heard about the crowd noise.
For this gym audio system project, our team created a distributed speaker layout with a zone for the floor/court and a zone for each side of bleachers.
(8) Community R.5-94TZ Loudspeakers for the bleachers.
(8) Community R.35-3896 Loudspeakers for the floor/court.
(2) Community IS6-215 dual 15″ subwoofers.
(1) QSC CXD4.5 amplifier.
(1) QSC PLD4.5 amplifier.
(1) Rane HAL digital signal processor with 7″ touch screen.
(2) Shure BLX handheld wireless microphones.
The new gym audio system provides coverage for the entire gymnasium and is used daily for gym classes, sporting events, and pep rallies.
Check out the sound system we installed for Winslow High School’s stadium.
Learn more about Athletic Venue Systems.
Contact us for a free consultation on your project.