Haverford College Swan Field
The new sound system had to provide coverage for the entire field including the bleachers across from the coach’s box. Due to the nearby buildings hosting classes and several local homes, the sound level at the propery line had to be within the local noise ordinance.
Using detailed plans with Google Earth and EASE, a model was created ensuring that the desired quality and level can be provided without disrupting people not on the field.
- Community Loudspeakers R2 and R.5 models
- Polar Focus custom pole mount brackets
- QSC CXD amplifiers
- Rane HAL digital signal processor with RAD input and output plates
- Shure QLX-D wireless microphones
- Furman remote and rack-mounted sequeners
The new system provides simple control with the option for turning zones on and off all without interfering with nearby classes or residents.