Who We Are
JD Sound and Video is an audio/visual design and integration company specializing in sound, video, and control solutions for Schools, Houses of Worship, Theaters, Retail Establishments, Government Facilities, Corporate Clients and the Hospitality Industry. We are located in Voorhees, New Jersey, just outside of Philadelphia, and are positioned in an optimal location to serve clients in the tri-state area and beyond.
Built on solutions, not sales, our core mission is to develop a personal relationship with each of our clients and provide exceptional service. We strive to be your go-to resource for all of your audio and visual technology needs. We are not a bid farm and pride ourselves on being an unbiased design/build integration firm.
One of our beliefs is in the value of training. All of our staff receives continued training on all manufacturer-based certifications, as well as industry-standard training from AVIXA and AQAV. We also have dual CTS-D and CTS-I certified staff members providing you the value of highly trained employees working on your design and installation. Learn more about our certifications.
We are a small, dedicated team which works together to provide unmatched service and support for our clients. Check out our team below, then feel free to contact us to discuss your audio/video needs.
Joe DiSabatino, CTS-D/I
Martin Capone, CTS
Justin Gregory, CTS
Raymond Stokes, CTS
Ray Holzer, CTS
Senior Field Installation Technician
We are looking for an experienced Senior Field Installation Technician to join our growing company.
This includes, but is not limited to: low voltage wiring, cable termination, screen, speaker and projector installation, troubleshooting and system commissioning skills. In addition, this position requires the ability to manage multiple projects, schedule installations, oversee installation crews and program and commission systems. Prior DSP programming experience, as well as knowledge of Crestron systems, is required.
- At least 4 years of experience as an AV installer.
- DSP programming experience, preferably with BSS and QSYS.
- Experience with Crestron including loading code and troubleshooting systems through Toolbox programs.
- Experience with using power tools, including, but not limited to: drills, reciprocating saws, rotary hammers and metal cutting saws.
- Obtain or pass OSHA10 certification within 30 days.
- Hold or be able to obtain CTS certification within 30 days, CTS-I within 90 days.
- Great communication skills - both verbally and written.
- Able to safely and comfortably lift up to 50 pounds.
- Aware of new upcoming technologies.
- Able to properly solder the following connectors: XLR, TRS, 3.5mm, RCA
- Able to properly complete the following terminations: Crestron DM, standard CAT 6, BNC (for video and antenna)
- Able to work safely and comfortable on ladders up to 16', and lifts 26'+ and within the manufacturer's weight requirements.
- The ability to document your activities throughout the day on your mobile device (likely a company supplied iPad).
Please note: This will position will require a written and hands-on test during the interview process.
Senior Sales Engineer
We are looking for an experienced sales engineer to join our growing company.
Join our team!